Saturday, February 6, 2010

An Incredibly Gorgeous Loom

We got a used loom consigned recently that is just amazing.  It's a J-Made 16 harness walnut beauty.

 
It's tough to get a decent picture of it in the warehouse...  but it's WALNUT! 

There is a bench too, with a laminated top:




If this loom weren't computerized it would be going home with me - what can I say, I'm a Luddite.  But at least I get to walk by it and pet it every day while it's here.

J-Made looms are made right here in Oregon City, and his looms are wonderful. Furniture quality.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Sweet!! We bought our daughter a 4 harness loom (it's really old. at least 65 years). We are still trying to figure out how to use it. This walnut one is a beauty! I'd walk by and give it a pet too.

Ali

(Teachingmyown on Ravelry)