Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Phones are out...

AAUUURRGGG! Due to the storms and excessive rain and flooding (was that an Ark I saw in your back yard??) our phones aren't working. Or rather, they work sporadically - like when I call in to the repair line and they test it, it comes in fine. But if I call from my cell phone? Nope. If someone in town here calls the 800 number it won't work - but the local number does work FOR HER - but it doesn't work from my cell phone either. And we can't call out long distance, but local calls out do work. Does this make sense?? I hope it does for somebody.

It's very bizarre to have the phones not ringing. Not to mention what it does for business. Our email is working though! So please, send us emails! info@woolworks.com works just fine, or directly to anybody...

Sigh.

The good news is that we're all safe, and mostly dry.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Glad you are ok and the store is not flooded.........the weather pics we are getting here (NE FL) about you are pretty intense-keep warm!