Thursday, September 13, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

(did somebody say ketchup?)

First - thanks so much for all the kind words on and off the blog about our run-in with the thief. They were all very much appreciated!

Time to share some projects from around here!

A sock in progress from Cathy, using Maizy...



Part of a finished sock from Cathy out of Trekking color 100





and part of another finished sock from Cathy out of Mielenweit cotton Festa. Cathy is our sock superstar around here. I've managed a couple of pair in my life (thanks to Cathy!), but she cranks them out regularly. In fact, she wears only handknit socks. I have aspirations to be able to do that, but it's gonna take a while. Anybody else wear only handknits? You have my utmost admiration!



And guess what else Cathy and Wanda are up to!!


Any guesses?? :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know why, since I have no experience with them, but I thought "silk cocoons" when I saw the photo. Am I right?